HAMPSHIRE UNITED SC
FALL 2021- U9 THRU U15 TEAMS
SPRING 2022 – U15 THRU U19 TEAM
PLAYERS FROM ANY TOWN WELCOME!
We are excited to announce our assessment for boys and girls U9 thru U10 and tryouts for boys and girls U11 thru U19 for the Hampshire United Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 soccer seasons. Tryouts will be held June 14th and June 16th at Bean Field, 412 Boston Post Road, Amherst NH. Players are encouraged to attend both nights.
Hampshire United SC is a unified club of local area programs where young soccer players from diverse backgrounds are coached, taught and inspired to reach their full potential both on and off the field. Our recent partnership with the New England Revolution Academy gives us access to some of the most innovative youth training programs available, training players of all abilities in every aspect of the game.
Players are required to sign up for assessments/tryouts ahead of time. No payment required. Go to: https://system.gotsport.com/programs/8124084K4?reg_role=player
Dates: Monday, June 14 th & Wednesday, June 16 th
Location : Bean Field (Souhegan High School), 412 Boston Post Road, Amherst, NH
Bring : Ball, cleats, shin guards and water
Time: Players must check in 15 minutes prior to start time to receive a number
- Boys and Girls U9 & U10 (2012 & 2013) 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- Boys U14 (2008) 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- Girls U13 & U14 Girls (2008 & 2009) 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- Boys and Girls U11(2011) 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- Girls U12 (2010) 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- Boys and Girls U15 & U16 (2006 & 2007) 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- Boys U12 (2010) 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Boys U13 (2009) 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Boys U17, U18 & U19 (2003, 2004 & 2005) 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Girls U17, U18 & U19 (2003, 2004 & 2005) 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm
At the U15 level we understand many of those players will be in 8th grade. We will have teams at the U15 level in the fall and spring, whether you are in 8th grade or 9th (birth year 2007 you are eligible to play in the fall). We believe it is important for players to represent their school and community on their middle and high school teams. In the fall, players often play for their school teams and continue on their club team. We do our best to understand which players commit to both and work with the coaches and schedules to ensure that we are not overloading their workouts.
Send questions & inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org